A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randy Ward:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randy Ward is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ward
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ward Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randy Ward, MD is board certified in Family Medicine, Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ward graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Ward has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- North Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randy Kay Ward MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Psychosomatic Medicine, and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Randy K. Ward practice?
- Dr. Randy Ward has 3 office locations.
Dr. Randy Ward practices Psychiatry, Psychosomatic Medicine, and Family Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Psychiatrists and Minneapolis Primary Care Doctors.