Dr. Randy Warner MD Patient Reviews

3.2

• Good
  • Bad

April 25th, 2017
We were seeing Dr. Warner for my son's severe anxiety and he prescribed him medicine. He went up on his medicine from 25-150 mg. within a months time, which is way too fast. The medicine was so much for my son he had NOOOO feelings at all and began cutting just to feel. Now he refuses to take medicine due to he is afraid of how the medicine will make him feel. I would never recommend anyone taking their child to him.

April 20th, 2017
Absolutely ZERO bedside manor
He is rude, arrogant, and an over all jerk. My last appointment he complained more about his own medical issues and about other patients than he did listening to me about what was going on with me. When I told him an issue I was having, wanting to just sleep all the time...due to my depression. He actually had the balls to say to me "sounds to me like you are just lazy". I cried all the way home. He makes my anxiety WORSE!!!! Due to insurance I wasn't able to change....but, now I can and I am leaving immediately. I would NEVER recommend this "Dr" to anyone. He doesn't care about his patients AT ALL....... Awful man, just horrible.

April 4th, 2017
Amazing doctor...
Face it. He's a brilliant outspoken man who tells it how it is. Don't go see him if you want to be pacified. He's a walking textbook and a genius. He figured out in 30 minutes that 5 other psychiatrists hadn't done in 30 years. He is not in addictive meds and genuinely cares. He takes the time to diagnose you correctly. He really knows his stuff. He changed my life after suffering for 20 years in and out of hospitals. I haven't been hospitalized once in the past 5 years since I've been seeing him.

April 4th, 2017
The very best psychiatrist I've ever seen.
I've seen Dr. Warner for about 10 years. Prior to seeing him I was in and out of psychiatric hospitals since. He is a straight shooter. He has had horrible staff and it's well known that good help is hard to find these days. However, he has hired and fired and has a very good staff now. I love Dr. Warner as he has saved my life.

April 23rd, 2016
I don't recommend him ....he is so rude to his patient's always screaming at his stuff this man has serious problems.......i hated going there to see him.

March 11th, 2016
Excellent
I love Dr. Warner and his staff. I have already recommended him to friends and family and will continue to do so. Dr. Warner is NOT a pill pusher, he cares, he's logical, he will not play games. Professional all the way around while still being human and on level with me.

February 22nd, 2016
I was very happy with my visit today with Dr. Warner, his staff is very friendly and the Provider attended well to all my needs. I would recommend this office to anyone.

January 7th, 2016
Very unprofessional!!!!!
First and last time I will see him. He was extremely unprofessional, He made no eye contact during the entire visit. He asked very few questions. But most of all he was constantly cussing out his staff with very bad language, all in front of his patients. Did not like being video taped while in the waiting room.

November 17th, 2015
Great DR. he has treated me for eight years.

November 4th, 2015
Excellent
Dr. Warner has been my psychiatrist since 2007. I had previously seen 7 psychiatrists and had a different diagnosis from them all. He diagnosed me in the first few minutes in his office and has helped me more than any of the other doctors. I recommend him to anyone seeking a psychiatrist.

October 28th, 2015
I love him hes a very caring dr

September 17th, 2015
Dr. Warner had a very bad attitude toward his staff that started off the visit on a negative footing. He approached the entire visit from a holier that thou standpoint. Entire visit was practically insulting. Would not recommend to my worst enemy.