A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randy Weisman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randy Weisman is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weisman
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randy Weisman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Weisman graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Weisman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randy Scott Weisman MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Randy S. Weisman practice?
- Dr. Randy Weisman has 1 office location.
Dr. Randy Weisman practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Internists, Scottsdale Critical Care Practitioners, and Scottsdale Pulmonologists.