A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randy Weisman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randy Weisman is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weisman
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weisman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randy Weisman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Weisman graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Weisman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randy Scott Weisman MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Randy S. Weisman practice?
- Dr. Randy Weisman has 1 office location.
Dr. Randy Weisman practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Internists, Scottsdale Critical Care Practitioners, and Scottsdale Pulmonologists.