A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randy Weisman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randy Weisman is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randy Weisman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Weisman graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Weisman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Broward General Medical Center
- North Broward Medical Center (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randy Scott Weisman MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Randy S. Weisman practice?
- Dr. Randy Weisman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Randy Weisman practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Scottsdale Internists, Scottsdale Critical Care Practitioners, and Scottsdale Pulmonologists.