A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randy Wertheimer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wertheimer
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Wertheimer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randy Wertheimer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wertheimer graduated from Boston University . She has 2 awards.
Dr. Wertheimer has 9 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Health Alliance Hospital-Leomenster Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randy Fair Wertheimer MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Randy F. Wertheimer practice?
- Dr. Randy Wertheimer has 5 office locations.
Dr. Randy Wertheimer practices Family Medicine near Somerville, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Worcester, MA and Cambridge, MA.
See Somerville Primary Care Doctors.