A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randy Wertheimer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randy Wertheimer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Wertheimer graduated from Boston University . She has 2 awards.
Dr. Wertheimer has 9 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Health Alliance Hospital-Leomenster Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randy Fair Wertheimer MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Randy F. Wertheimer practice?
- Dr. Randy Wertheimer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Randy Wertheimer practices Family Medicine near Cambridge, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Worcester, MA.
See Cambridge Primary Care Doctors.