January 31st, 2011
Best in town
Dr. Winter is a great OB/GYN - I would recommend him to anyone. His bedside manner, knowledge, understanding and delivery is great. He has been my physician for 20 years, helped me tackle infertility, delivery and post care. I would never go to anyone else.

September 12th, 2010
AMAZING!!
Dr. Winter was amazing! He was with me for every step of my pregnancy and was so caring. He was funny, knowledgable , outgoing, and always made sure my baby and I were healthy and doing okay. I never felt rushed to leave or like I couldn't ask anything/everything! I'll definitely use Dr. Winter again if we have another baby.

May 12th, 2009
hes the best
i wouldnt have my wonderful daughter if it werent for dr winters fertility help...i owe him everything!

March 3rd, 2009
Anonymous
Dr. Winter seems like a nice enough guy to have over for a bar-b-que. He is laid back, and has a good sense of humor. However, I don't think he's the Dr. for me. I scheduled a preconception appointment with him to ensure I was doing everything I needed to be doing to have a healthy pregnancy (esp. considering I have other health problems that can affect my pregnancy, such as epilepsy, etc.). He seemed puzzled as to why I even scheduled the appointment. I am told other Dr.s will do blood work for chicken pox & rubella to make sure you have imunity (since the vaccines are dangerous to get while pregnant). He didn't even ask about my family's medical history, my husband's family medical history, or our sexual health. On top of that, he gave me some information on a particular topic which was in sharp contrast to the information widely available to pregnant women & given by other Dr.s (that it is ok to clean the cat box). This made me wonder about the accuracy of any other information he gave me. Basically, every medical website I went to said that it was important to schedule a preconception visit, esp. with my condition, so I thought I was doing a good thing. However, he seemed to take the attitude of, "Come back when you're pregnant." His office staff were friendly, but it took almost an hour to be seen after my scheduled appointment time. Dr. Winter has a friendly personality, but seemed unconcerned about my health. I am now looking for a new Dr.

November 20th, 2008
I found Dr.Winter to be arrogant and uncaring. I felt as though it didn't matter to him that I was even there. I was miscarrying a pregnancy and he acted as though I was some kind of illiterate idiot who didn't deserve his precious time. (But please pay the nice lady on your way out).