A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randy Yanda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randy Yanda is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randy Yanda, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Yanda graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Yanda has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Fayette Hospital
- Atlanta Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randy Yanda MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Randy Yanda practice?
- Dr. Randy Yanda has 2 office locations.
Dr. Randy Yanda practices Gastroenterology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Fayetteville, GA.
See Atlanta Gastroenterologists.