Dr. Randye Karmin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Randye Karmin?

Disappointed

Posted on July 20th, 2015

I dont like to make comments that are negative but I dont want anyone to experince what I went through with this doctor and staff. The entire front desk staff completely disregards your concerns and PRIVACY. I've never had such a level of unprofessionalism. The doctor also carries this same attitude. I suppose you cant blame the staff as they are only following the example of their leader but in any case I wouldnt recommend this office to anyone.

rude

Posted on May 7th, 2015

I called to discuss my condition. She was rude, abrupt and said that she had other patients that needed to be tended to, which is 101 Never say that to a patient! I would never go back to her.

Posted on November 26th, 2014

Beautiful office, courteous staff, wonderful doctor who really is concerned about you and your health. Someone you feel very comfortable discussing personal issues with and who spends quality time with you

DO NOT USE THIS PRACTICE

Posted on October 20th, 2014

I am sure it is fine for yearly check ups, but the minute any complication may arise..trust me, this is not the practice or physician you want. Ask them if they are affiliated with any hospital? Or if they can recommend a doctor in a hospital? They are for very surface level basic care with far from superior knowledge in their field and they know it. Please, trust from my experience, and choose otherwise.

Posted on July 22nd, 2012

Missed important issue. Claimed didn't know. Was defensive instead of caring. Never even performed rectal exam so busy rushing and eating chips at the front desk. This exam is a normal part, and a very important one, of your yearly check up. HOW on earth can a dr. MISS the BASICS!?!?

Dr. Karmin, the best of the best

Posted on November 21st, 2010

I found Dr. Karmin after getting some bad advice/treatment from a prior GYN Dr. Dr. Karmin is top notch, a great listener, and has recommended procedures that really helped me, e.g., Mirena, and recently a hysteroscopy. The hysteroscopy was quick/easy, performed in office with state of the art equipment, and she made sure I was 100%comfortable. She also correctly diagnosed a friend, Lisa, who was misdiagnosed by another Dr. Thanks a million, Dr.K!

Wonderful Doctor

Posted on October 14th, 2010

Dr. Karmin performed a procedure on me called endometrial ablation that completely stopped my horrible periods! She changed my life! And the procedure was done right in her office. The staff is excellent and Dr. Karmin is the best. I will recommend her office to everyone!

Exceptional Doctor

Posted on June 17th, 2010

Great Experience!

Posted on June 17th, 2010

Dr. Karmin is a caring, compassionate doctor. She is very knowledgeable and took the time to answer all of my questions. I will recommend her to all of my friends.

Horrible billing

Posted on March 5th, 2010

Horrible billing practices. Over an hour wait for an annual exam. I will never go back.

Posted on August 16th, 2015