A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ranee Mehra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ranee Mehra, Medical oncology is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ranee Mehra, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehra graduated from New York University.
Dr. Mehra has 2 hospital affiliations:
- American Oncologic Hospital TA Fox Chase Cancer Center
- Fox Chase Cancer Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mehra accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 6 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans