A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raneth Heng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raneth Heng is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Heng
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Heng Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raneth Heng, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Heng graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Heng has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raneth Yok Heng MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raneth Y. Heng practice?
- Dr. Raneth Heng has 1 office location.
Dr. Raneth Heng practices Family Medicine near La Jolla, CA.
See La Jolla Primary Care Doctors.