A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raneth Heng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raneth Heng is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raneth Heng, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Heng graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Heng has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raneth Yok Heng MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raneth Y. Heng practice?
- Dr. Raneth Heng has 2 office locations.
Dr. Raneth Heng practices Family Medicine near La Jolla, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA.
See La Jolla Family Physicians.