A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ranford Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miller
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Miller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ranford Miller, FACC, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University Of The West Indies, Jamaica, Kingston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Miller has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Samaritan Hospital
- St Mary's Hospital Amsterdam
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ranford Vanzie Miller FACC, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ranford V. Miller practice?
- Dr. Ranford Miller has 7 office locations.
Dr. Ranford Miller practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Amsterdam, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Gloversville, NY and Clifton Park, NY.
See Amsterdam Internists and Amsterdam Cardiologists.