A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ranford Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ranford Miller, FACC, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University Of The West Indies, Jamaica, Kingston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Miller has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Samaritan Hospital
- St Mary's Hospital Amsterdam
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Miller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 7 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 22 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 7 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan