Dr. Ranga Reddy MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

October 18th, 2013
MY OWN EXPERINCE
First of all the receptionists name is not Isabel her name is liz so to start you must have the wrong office name, sorry to hear you had a bad experince with dr Reddy's office I on the other hand have had a good experince and have been Dr reddy's patient for many years.

July 8th, 2011
Please Stay Away
Worst experience ever!! First of all watch out for the receptionist Isabel. I both told her 3 times that my co pay was $50.00 and not $100.00. She said no and collected 100.00 cash. Contacted my insurance the next day and they told me they overcharged me and filed a claim. After a month and a half and calling 3 times to send me a refund I got fed up and contacted my insurance co again. I told the insurance co. what Isabel told me in that span (1st call - dr reddy writes the check. 2nd call (2 weeks later Dr. Reddy is on vacation. 3rd call- 2 or 3 weeks later - Dr. writes the check. I got a little upset then and she hung up the phone). So I followed up with insurance and i received the check the very next day. Also, dr. reddy had a cockroach in the room where he examined me...my mom was disgusted. After looking at my calf for few minutes he said to get (lower back x rays since it might be related) and that i might need surgery. Wow! He wasted no time to bring up surgery!!

February 8th, 2017