A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ranga Krishna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ranga Krishna is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ranga Krishna, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Krishna graduated from Kasturba Medical College Mangalore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Krishna has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Krishna accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ranga C. Krishna practice?
Dr. Ranga Krishna practices Neurology, Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM, and Pain Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and Staten Island, NY.
See Brooklyn Neurologists, Brooklyn Osteopaths, and Brooklyn Pain Management Doctors.