A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ranga Krishna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ranga Krishna, Neurologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ranga Krishna, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Krishna graduated from Kasturba Medical College Mangalore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Krishna has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ranga Chelva Krishna MD is a male Neurologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Ranga C. Krishna practice?
- Dr. Ranga Krishna has 1 office location.
Dr. Ranga Krishna practices Neurology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Neurologists.