Dr. Ranga Krishna Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ranga Krishna?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 1st, 2017

Horrible staff!!!!!

I wish I could give this place no stars! My friend who is diabetic and has a genetic blood clot disorder was treated horribly!!! She went there to get test results and was told to go downstairs for another test. She was led downstairs and put in a room no bigger than a closet with a technician and a chair. The chair was already faulty and when she sat down the chair broke. The technician stated how she always hated that chair. No one came to her aid. The technician did not alert the doctor or anyone else in the office that she fell. When my friend said she wanted an accident report filled out she was basically told that she was lying about what had happened and they twisted her whole story around. I was a witness to this. This office staff is so horrible and not very knowledgeable about how to work in a doctors office. Do yourself a favor and find a different doctor!

December 5th, 2016

Patient

Wonderful Doctor, great staff, I was there early in the morning, and I got in and out fast. The Doctor diagnosed me in a swift manner, I took a couple of tests, and the staff there helped me understand my diagnosis.

July 1st, 2016

GREAT DOCTOR!! HORRIBLE STAFF!!!

The doctor was great, got my results pretty fast, Dr. Krishna and his fellow doctors were very knowledgeable. But thats the only good thing about the office. The staff are sooo RUDE, the Blond one was actually nice and gave me my appointment , while the spanish one just called me a "caraha” thinking I wouldn't understand. The medical records person cuts you off before you can finish a sentence, and yells,( the Spanish one isn't any better). I would like to come again, but I was treated so rude, I urge the Dr. Krishna to reconsider those 2 staff members. Only the blond ones were nice, they actually smiled and gave me a MRI referral... I could also feel some kind of tension between the receptionists, like they hate each other or their jobs. In my opinion this is not how a business or doctors office should be ran.

July 17th, 2015

he is a horrible doctor stay away from his office and assistants there diagnosis are always incorrect you cannot be helped by them

March 17th, 2015

I am not sure that but staffs n dr. diagnosis is satisfied for me I can recommend to others

February 27th, 2015

Amazing Physician

Dr. Krishna is an incredibly kind doctor with a professional attitude. He's always treated me with care and returned calls or responded to any of my other needs effectively and immediately. I would recommend Krishna to anyone without a doubt.

February 28th, 2013

Dr. Visits

I think Dr. Krishna AJ and the rest of the PA's are great. Very understandable and will work with you untill your condition whichever may be you will be comfortable with the meds he gives you. It may take a few visit but once you and him or one of his PAs find the meds that woek best for you they will enough to make you feel very comfortable. You can talk to him about anything that may be bothering you. Overall I think Krishna and his staff are awesome and would recommend anyone I know to give him a visit. 5 STARS....

September 12th, 2012

Patient

He's a great Dr and he's a very nice man .

February 23rd, 2011

Exceptional !!!!

Great physician, excellent bedside manners, spends enough time with patient to understand the problem,symptoms and your concerns,has excellent staff from front desk receiptionist to medical technicians, office is clean and cheerfull.

December 18th, 2009

caring physician

a physician who cares about the patient and not the insurance

June 4th, 2009