A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ranga Madabhushi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ranga Madabhushi, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Madabhushi graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Madabhushi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Sugar Land Hospital
- Methodist Willowbrook
- Memorial Hospital Sw,Se,The Woodlands
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ranga R Madabhushi MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Ranga R. Madabhushi practice?
- Dr. Ranga Madabhushi has 1 office location.
Dr. Ranga Madabhushi practices Anesthesiology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Anesthesiologists.