A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ranga Ram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ranga Ram, Psychiatry, Mood Disorders, Anxiety Disorders is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ram
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Ram Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ranga Ram, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ram graduated from Madurai Medical College.
Dr. Ram has 2 hospital affiliations:
- MeadowWood Behavioral HealthSystem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ranga Nathan Ram MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ranga N. Ram practice?
- Dr. Ranga Ram has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ranga Ram practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Lewes, DE.
See Wilmington Psychiatrists and Wilmington Adolescent Specialists.