A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ranga Ram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ranga Ram, Psychiatry, Mood Disorders, Anxiety Disorders is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ram
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ram Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ranga Ram, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ram graduated from Madurai Medical College.
Dr. Ram has 2 hospital affiliations:
- MeadowWood Behavioral HealthSystem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ranga Nathan Ram MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ranga N. Ram practice?
- Dr. Ranga Ram has 1 office location.
Dr. Ranga Ram practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Wilmington, DE.
See Wilmington Psychiatrists.