A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ranga Rathakrishnan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ranga Rathakrishnan is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ranga Rathakrishnan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rathakrishnan graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Rathakrishnan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic Florida
- Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - West Palm Beach
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ranga Rathakrishnan MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ranga Rathakrishnan practice?
- Dr. Ranga Rathakrishnan has 1 office location.
- Dr. Ranga Rathakrishnan practices Internal Medicine near Riviera Beach, FL.