A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ranganath Habbu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ranganath Habbu is Poor.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Habbu graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Habbu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- All Saints Hospital
- University Behavioral Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ranganath Sakharam Habbu MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ranganath S. Habbu practice?
- Dr. Ranganath Habbu has 1 office location.
Dr. Ranganath Habbu practices Psychiatry near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Psychiatrists.