A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ranganath Habbu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ranganath Habbu is Poor.
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Habbu
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Habbu Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Habbu graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Habbu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- All Saints Hospital
- University Behavioral Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ranganath Sakharam Habbu MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ranganath S. Habbu practice?
- Dr. Ranganath Habbu has 1 office location.
Dr. Ranganath Habbu practices Psychiatry near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Psychiatrists.