Dr. Ranganath Habbu Is this you?

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Ranganath Habbu?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

February 13th, 2009

He thinks your problems are YOUR fault

I have had the unfortunate "privilege" of seeing "doctor" twice, through MHMR. All I can say is that I have refused to see him again for free - let alone PAY HIM! The idea that this man is in a position to make decisions about a person's mental health is OUTRAGEOUS!He is that special kind of passive-aggressive, tinged with a healthy dose of "a**hole". He wants you to be defensive: he says things like "well, what makes you think you're OCD?". Oh, I don't know - how about EVERYTHING I DO? He was the first doctor I saw at MHMR after being out of the system for over a year. Speaking to him was almost enough to convince me that seeking help was POINTLESS.SAVE yourself!