A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ranganatha Potu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ranganatha Potu is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ranganatha Potu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Potu graduated from Kurnool Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Potu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Seven Rivers Community Hospital
- Citrus Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ranganatha Prasad Potu MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ranganatha P. Potu practice?
- Dr. Ranganatha Potu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ranganatha Potu practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Crystal River, FL.
See Crystal River Internists and Crystal River Cardiologists.