Learn more about Dr. Ranganatha Potu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ranganatha Potu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Potu
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Potu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ranganatha Potu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Potu graduated from Kurnool Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Potu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Seven Rivers Community Hospital
- Citrus Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ranganatha P Potu MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ranganatha P. Potu practice?
- Dr. Ranganatha Potu has 1 office location.
Dr. Ranganatha Potu practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Crystal River, FL.
See Crystal River Internists and Crystal River Cardiologists.