A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ranganna Kishore-Kumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ranganna Kishore-Kumar is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ranganna Kishore-Kumar, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kishore-Kumar graduated from Government Medical College, Gulbarga University.
Dr. Kishore-Kumar has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Philadelphia Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ranganna Kishore-Kumar MD is a male Neurologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Ranganna Kishore-Kumar practice?
- Dr. Ranganna Kishore-Kumar has 1 office location.
Dr. Ranganna Kishore-Kumar practices Neurology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Neurologists.