A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rangaraj Gopalraj:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rangaraj Gopalraj is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gopalraj
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gopalraj Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rangaraj Gopalraj, MBBS, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Memory Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gopalraj graduated from Kilpauk Medical College, Chennai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gopalraj has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Norton Hospital
- University of Louisville Hospital, Division of Plastic Surgery
- Jewish Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rangaraj Karuppiah Gopalraj MBBS and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rangaraj K. Gopalraj practice?
- Dr. Rangaraj Gopalraj has 5 office locations.
Dr. Rangaraj Gopalraj practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Primary Care Doctors and Louisville Geriatric Doctors.