Learn more about Dr. Rangaraj Gopalraj:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rangaraj Gopalraj is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gopalraj
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Gopalraj Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rangaraj Gopalraj, MBBS, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Memory Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gopalraj graduated from Kilpauk Medical College, Chennai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gopalraj has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Norton Hospital
- University of Louisville Hospital, Division of Plastic Surgery
- Jewish Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rangaraj Karuppiah Gopalraj MBBS and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rangaraj K. Gopalraj practice?
- Dr. Rangaraj Gopalraj has 5 office locations.
Dr. Rangaraj Gopalraj practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Family Physicians and Louisville Geriatric Doctors.