A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rangaraj Gopalraj:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rangaraj Gopalraj is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rangaraj Gopalraj, MBBS, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Memory Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gopalraj graduated from Kilpauk Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Gopalraj has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Norton Hospital
- University of Louisville Hospital, Division of Plastic Surgery
- Jewish Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rangaraj K Gopalraj MBBS and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rangaraj K. Gopalraj practice?
- Dr. Rangaraj Gopalraj has 5 office locations.
Dr. Rangaraj Gopalraj practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Family Physicians and Louisville Geriatric Doctors.