A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rangarao Panguluri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rangarao Panguluri, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Liver Diseases
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Panguluri graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Panguluri has 29 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Panguluri accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rangarao Panguluri practice?
Dr. Rangarao Panguluri practices Gastroenterology near Whittier, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Baldwin Park, CA.
See Whittier Gastroenterologists.