A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rangarao Panguluri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rangarao Panguluri, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Liver Diseases
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Panguluri graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Panguluri has 29 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- Garfield Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rangarao Panguluri MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Rangarao Panguluri practice?
- Dr. Rangarao Panguluri has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rangarao Panguluri practices Gastroenterology near Whittier, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Baldwin Park, CA.
See Whittier Gastroenterologists.