A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rangarao Panguluri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rangarao Panguluri, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Diseases
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Panguluri graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Panguluri has 29 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- USC University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rangarao Panguluri MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Rangarao Panguluri practice?
- Dr. Rangarao Panguluri has 1 office location.
Dr. Rangarao Panguluri practices Gastroenterology near Baldwin Park, CA.
See Baldwin Park Gastroenterologists.