A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rangasamy Anand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rangasamy Anand, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Anand graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Anand has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Baptist Medical Center
- Valley Baptist Medical Center-Brownsville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rangasamy Krishnan Anand BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rangasamy K. Anand practice?
- Dr. Rangasamy Anand has 1 office location.
Dr. Rangasamy Anand practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Harlingen, TX.
See Harlingen Pediatricians.