A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rangasamy Ramanathan, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramanathan graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ramanathan has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
- St. Francis Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ramanathan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Rangasamy Ramanathan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rangasamy Ramanathan practice?
Dr. Rangasamy Ramanathan practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Woodland Hills, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatricians.