A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rangasamy Ramanathan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rangasamy Ramanathan, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- High-Frequency Ventilation
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramanathan graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ramanathan has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- St. Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rangasamy Ramanathan BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Neonatologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rangasamy Ramanathan practice?
- Dr. Rangasamy Ramanathan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rangasamy Ramanathan practices Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatricians.