A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rani Abraham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abraham
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Abraham Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Dr. Abraham has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Meadows Psychiatric Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rani Manaloor Abraham MD is a female Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Rani M. Abraham practice?
- Dr. Rani Abraham has 1 office location.
Dr. Rani Abraham practices Psychiatry near Centre Hall, PA.
See Centre Hall Psychiatrists.