Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rani Abraham
Dr. Rani Abraham, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Altoona, PA, with another office in Centre Hall, PA. She has 40 years of experience. Her specialties include Adolescent Medicine, Geriatric Medicine and Psychiatry. Dr. Abraham is affiliated with Meadows Psychiatric Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Rani Abraham has the following 3 specialties
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs...
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
Dr. Rani Abraham is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Altoona, PA.
Dr. George Hromnak
Psychiatry, Neurology, Child Psychiatry
Altoona, PA 1.21 mi35
Dr. Joseph Antonowicz
Altoona, PA 1.23 mi35
Dr. Mildred Therese Fajardo
Altoona, PA 1.23 mi10