A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rani Anbarasu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rani Anbarasu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rani Anbarasu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Anbarasu graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Anbarasu has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rani Anbarasu MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rani Anbarasu practice?
- Dr. Rani Anbarasu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rani Anbarasu practices Internal Medicine near Denton, TX.
See Denton Internists.