Learn more about Dr. Rani Anbarasu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rani Anbarasu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rani Anbarasu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Anbarasu graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Anbarasu has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Anbarasu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rani A. Anbarasu practice?
Dr. Rani Anbarasu practices Internal Medicine near Denton, TX.
See Denton Internists.