Some ratings provided by DrScore. Doctor.com.
Nov 30th, 2015

Dr's Office Manager Vicki admitted leaving test off first date of service a few days prior but won't admit it now, paid bill in dispute. Lap Corp was in office at the time of first testing but still referred to outside since Quest was supposed to be in office but that turned out not to be the case or this issue wouldn't have happened. Had several customer services issue with her in the past, also other family members that went to her as well. Always rude & smarts off. As far as the Dr doesn't pay attention to tests & medications which may have lead to my grandmothers decline in health prior to her passing. All my family left her shortly after that but I gave her a chance till she cost me money for a mistake on their part which isn't really about that but the principal of the matter.

Nov 18th, 2015

The office staff here is terrible - super, super rude. The nurses suck too!

Mr show details Mr
by Uash on Sep 15th, 2015

Not a good Doctor. Cares more about money and not about patients needs.

Mar 30th, 2015

Staff is unhelpful, doesn't return calls, doesn't care.

Jul 13th, 2012

Most of her staff is excellent - but there is one that can be very abrasive...

Caring doctor who listens show details Caring doctor who listens
Feb 1st, 2012

I changed doctors after not being happy with my former doctor. Dr. Anbarasu has been very thorough and both my husband and I are very pleased with her.

Rani Anbarasu show details Rani Anbarasu
by Anonymous on Nov 1st, 2010 on doctorsdig.com

Warning to the public - watch out for this doctor - she spends most of her efforts running up bills for totally redundant and unnecessary tests - and ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
Sep 29th, 2009

Dr. Anbarasu is a great doctor with a great mind. She has gotten too busy I think. I have felt not as taken care of as I used to when I saw her before she was so swamped. Still, she is great at diagnosing difficult things and remembering your medical history also. I like her a lot and will continue to see her unless she just gets so busy she has no time for me.