Dermatologist (skin)

Jan 15th, 2015

Dr Cooper is an exceptional dermatologist. She is very professional and sensitive to her patient's needs. She saw me within 10 minutes of my scheduled time and was very thorough with her skin exam. She explained things in plain terms and answered all of my questions. I highly recommend Dr Cooper to anyone looking for a caring dermatologist.

Jan 7th, 2015

I went to get a mole removed, and the derm did not remove the mole completely. As a result, the mole partially grew back.

Dr. Rani Cooper, the best dermatologist and the kindest person ever. show details Dr. Rani Cooper, the best dermatologist and the kindest person ever.
by M. Takieddine on Dec 23rd, 2014

I have never had a better doctor experience. I am still seeing Dr. Cooper for an obstinate acne problem, but from the start, she set her mind on tackling my issue and determined to do her utmost to help me out. She gave me all the time needed and was as kind and empathetic as can be. I highly recommend Dr. Rani Cooper.

Above and Beyond show details Above and Beyond
by Wayne Walton Jr on Oct 6th, 2014

Dr.Cooper is extremely caring, professional and thorough.She has never made me feel like my visit was a nascar pit stop. Much appreciation to Dr.Cooper and her staff.