A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rani Gereige:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rani Gereige, MD, MPH is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gereige graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gereige has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Miami Children's Hospital
- All Children's Hospital
- The Tampa General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rani Gereige MD and MPH is a male Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Rani Gereige practice?
- Dr. Rani Gereige has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rani Gereige practices Pediatrics near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Tampa, FL.
See Miami Pediatricians.