Dr. Rani Gill MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

1.3

May 25th, 2015
Rani M Gill Review
The doctor is useless, no knowledge but care for money only. Stupid doctor rani gill.

February 1st, 2015
awful MD i have ever experienced with.
awful

February 16th, 2014
Delays treatment, refuses treatment, worst bedside manner.

September 28th, 2012
She says goodbye before hi!!!
I would only recommend this doctor if i had a friend that was dying and lost in a desert and she was the only available doctor. But she would probably show up and tell my friend how stupid and pathetic he/she is. And then proceed to tell them that they were a pathetic waste of time. Dont try to show her important paperwork because she wont even look at it. She should never have been hired. I cant believe she hasnt been fired. I hope someone sues her but for malpractice real soon. I know this all sounds real harsh. I would have too. Actually i thought the other reviews were a little critical. But i found out for myself. If u are dying go somewhere else. If your healthy go ahead. She doesnt have time for SICK patients.

May 17th, 2012
ASK FOR SOMEONE ELSE
This doctor Gill lies about what tests she can give if she's too busy or wants to go home. I told her I had just tested positive for a pregnancy at home and she wanted to put me on steroids. She Openly Admitted the steroids would be harmful to a new pregnancy but would not test me again to be sure (saying the lab did not have the test while a lab tech and four nurses said that yes they have the test and it only take a little bit to process.) She then said "Well do you want the prescription or not?" And i replied "not if it can be harmful." And she WALKED OUT on me, did not return, just left me in the room till a nurse came and was like "oh you're still here? she said you were done" Dr. Gill THEN DELETED my insurance information out of my patient file so i would be billed for the full amount when i had not been rendered ANY services at all what so ever.