A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Padmajarani Gottipolu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Padmajarani Gottipolu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Padmajarani Gottipolu, BS, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gottipolu graduated from Al-Ameen Medical College, Bijapur. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Gottipolu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Padmajarani Gottipolu BS and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Padmajarani Gottipolu practice?
- Dr. Padmajarani Gottipolu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Padmajarani Gottipolu practices Family Medicine near Carrollton, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Eden Prairie, MN and Little Elm, TX.
See Carrollton Primary Care Doctors.