A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Padmajarani Gottipolu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Padmajarani Gottipolu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gottipolu
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gottipolu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Padmajarani Gottipolu, BS, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gottipolu graduated from Al-Ameen Medical College, Bijapur. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Gottipolu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Padmajarani Gottipolu BS and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Padmajarani Gottipolu practice?
- Dr. Padmajarani Gottipolu has 1 office location.
Dr. Padmajarani Gottipolu practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Carrollton, TX.
See Carrollton Family Physicians and Carrollton General Practitioners.