A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Padmajarani Gottipolu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Padmajarani Gottipolu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gottipolu
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Gottipolu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Padmajarani Gottipolu, BS, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gottipolu graduated from Al-Ameen Medical College, Bijapur. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Gottipolu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Padmajarani Gottipolu BS and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Padmajarani Gottipolu practice?
- Dr. Padmajarani Gottipolu has 1 office location.
Dr. Padmajarani Gottipolu practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Carrollton, TX.
See Carrollton Family Physicians and Carrollton General Practitioners.