A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Padmajarani Gottipolu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Padmajarani Gottipolu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gottipolu
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Gottipolu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Padmajarani Gottipolu, BS, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gottipolu graduated from Al-Ameen Medical College, Bijapur. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Gottipolu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Padmajarani Gottipolu BS and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Padmajarani Gottipolu practice?
- Dr. Padmajarani Gottipolu has 1 office location.
Dr. Padmajarani Gottipolu practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Carrollton, TX.
See Carrollton Primary Care Doctors and Carrollton General Practitioners.