Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Parkinson’s Disease Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rani Singh
Dr. Rani Singh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Concord, NC, with another office in Birmingham, AL. She has 9 years of experience. Her specialties include Child Neurology and Neurology. Dr. Singh is affiliated with Children's of Alabama and University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers. She speaks English.
Dr. Rani Singh has the following 2 specialties
- Child Neurology
Pediatric neurologists diagnose neurological conditions in children as young as newborn, all the way up to adolescence. They can recommend treatment for sleep disorders, head injuries and headaches, but they also specialize in issues such as epilepsy,...
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
Dr. Rani Singh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Concord, NC.
Dr. Herminia Ferreras
Child Neurology, Pediatrics
Concord, NC 0 mi34
Dr. Russell Bailey
Child Neurology, Neurological Surgery, Neurology
Concord, NC 0 mi13
Dr. Tim Livingston
Child Neurology, Neurology, Pediatrics
Concord, NC 0 mi21