A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rania Abdel-Rahman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rania Abdel-Rahman, Nephrologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rania Abdel-Rahman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Abdel-Rahman graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville.
Dr. Abdel-Rahman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Jacksonville
- Saint Luke's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rania Abdel-Rahman MD is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Rania Abdel-Rahman practice?
- Dr. Rania Abdel-Rahman has 1 office location.
Dr. Rania Abdel-Rahman practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Internists and Jacksonville Nephrologists.