A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rania Albataineh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rania Albataineh is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rania Albataineh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Albataineh graduated from Jordan University Of Science And Technology, Irbid. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Albataineh has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rania Qassiem Albataineh MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rania Q. Albataineh practice?
- Dr. Rania Albataineh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rania Albataineh practices Internal Medicine near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: West Palm Beach, FL.
See Miami Internists.