A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rania Husseini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rania Husseini is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rania Husseini, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Husseini graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Husseini has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Caritas Norwood Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rania Ishaq Husseini MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rania I. Husseini practice?
- Dr. Rania Husseini has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rania Husseini practices Internal Medicine near Foxboro, MA.
See Foxboro Internists.