Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rania Karam-Bayoumi
Dr. Rania Karam-Bayoumi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Buffalo, NY, with other offices in Buffalo, NY and Warsaw, NY (and 4 other locations). She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Karam-Bayoumi is affiliated with Mercy Hospital of Buffalo, Jamaica Hospital Medical Center and Wyoming County Community Hospital. Dr. Karam-Bayoumi has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Rania Karam-Bayoumi has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Rania Karam-Bayoumi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Buffalo, NY.
Dr. Najmul Khan
Buffalo, NY 0 mi
Dr. Vivien Redeye
Family Medicine, Residency
Buffalo, NY 1.11 mi7
Dr. Kent Lieber
Family Medicine, General Practice, Internal Medicine
Buffalo, NY 1.94 mi31