A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raniah Khairy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raniah Khairy is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khairy
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Khairy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raniah Khairy, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Khairy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sewickley Valley Hospital
- Kindred Hospital Heritage Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raniah Sherif Khairy MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Raniah S. Khairy practice?
- Dr. Raniah Khairy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Raniah Khairy practices Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Beaver, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Beaver Falls, PA.
See Beaver Family Physicians and Beaver Obstetricians & Gynecologists.