A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ranilo Rabacal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ranilo Rabacal, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabacal graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Rabacal has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Trinity Regional Health System - West Campus
- Trinity Health - Terrace Park Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ranilo Rabacal MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ranilo Rabacal practice?
- Dr. Ranilo Rabacal has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ranilo Rabacal practices Family Medicine near Geneseo, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Cambridge, IL and Annawan, IL.
See Geneseo Primary Care Doctors.