A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ranit Mishori:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ranit Mishori is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ranit Mishori, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Mishori graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Mishori has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital
- Georgetown University Hospital
- Georgetown University
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ranit Mishori MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ranit Mishori practice?
- Dr. Ranit Mishori has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ranit Mishori practices Family Medicine near Washington, DC.
See Washington Family Physicians.