Dr. Ranjan Bhandari Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ranjan Bhandari?

Lung Cancer

Lung Cancer

Have you seen Dr. Ranjan Bhandari?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 14th, 2015

love him

April 15th, 2012

Good man

Dr Bhandari has been great for my mother. He speaks to her and takes time with her

June 17th, 2011

My 84 yo father who was recently diagnoses with AML had little to no coordination of care. Dr. Bhadari's coordination of care i.e. Coordinating port placement, necessary f/u lab work and care, returning phone calls and cancelling Dr. Appointments with no notice is very poor. I live away and keep in close touch with my father and sister in regards to my fathers progress. My father who is very astute and had been otherwise healthy has had a horrible experience. This is a man who never complains as to not be burdensome. If my sister had not taken it into her own hands to take my father elswhere he would be dead. Upon admission under the new provider his platelet count was 5,000 and his Hgb 7. My father is black and blue from his collar bone to his naval due to the X2 attempt at placing a port by the vascular surgeon. A patient with AML should have had this followed immediately with lab work and f/u from the Hematologist but there was none. I have been in healthcare my entire life and have always put myself in the shoes of the patient and families. I always hoped my family would have the same treatmnet when they needed healtcare but this has not been the case. I understand the difficult task that Healthcare providers have in todays world however basic care should not be overlooked. I hope to save future patients from the same fate. If Dr. Bhadari reads this I hope that he examines his current processes or lack of that has lead to an even more difficult time for an 84 yo newly diagnoses AML patient.

May 5th, 2011

His staff members are AMAZING!!=)

February 1st, 2017