A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ranjan Dasgupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ranjan Dasgupta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ranjan Dasgupta, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Amniocentesis (Amniotic Fluid Test--AFT)
- Cervix Biopsy (Conization)
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
- Uterine Prolapse
Education & Awards
Dr. Dasgupta graduated from Jawaharlal Institute Of Post-Graduate Medicine & Research, Pondicherry. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dasgupta has 12 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ranjan Kumar Dasgupta BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Ranjan K. Dasgupta practice?
- Dr. Ranjan Dasgupta has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ranjan Dasgupta practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Rye, NY.
Additional practice locations include: West Harrison, NY.
See Rye Obstetricians & Gynecologists.