Dr. Ranjan Dasgupta Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ranjan Dasgupta?

Vasa Previa Patient

Posted on October 24th, 2016

This is a major issue which if left undiagnosed puts the baby at a high degree of risk for mortality in the event that labor begins. Dr D. diagnosed this condition at 22 weeks and was attentive in the care and management of the remaining weeks until standard management of this condition dictated c-section at 36 weeks. Dr D worked with the perinatologist to carefully plan the c-section and we delivered our healthy baby in no small part due to his excellent skills. Would not hesitate to recommend him - I was his first V.P. patient in his almost 30 years of medical practice - It is a rare condition - (at that point in 2010/2011) and although I was his first he could not have been more diligent in his care.

Great bedside manner !

Posted on December 1st, 2015

Today I went to Dr. Dasgupta as a new patient after a friend recommended him. I felt so comfortable with him. Usually I have white coat syndrome, and my BP is through the roof. Dr. Dasgupta is a very kind gentile doctor who listens and spent time with me and didn't rush me. He answered all my questions, made some recommendations. I will definitely go back to him next year.

We love Dr. Dasgupta!

Posted on October 19th, 2013

We are truly blessed to have met "Dr. D!" He has seen us through our four miscarriages, and the births of our two healthy babies (he was not on duty at the hospital when our daughter was born, yet he came in regardless to check on us and her!) We can't speak highly enough about his professionalism, knowledge, and kindness. He is truly an honest, caring, one-of-a-kind doctor - and a great man.

should not be treating patients

Posted on April 19th, 2012

This is a poor excuse for a doctor and he should not be working with patients. After having been in the emergency room 4 times with a high risk pregnancy for complications accompanied by severe abdominal pain, Dr. Dasgupta failed to return my calls for two weeks. He also did not respond when the hospital tried to reach him. When he did respond, I was told that he did not call back because my vitals seemed fine, which meant that there was nothing wrong with me and he did not want to spend any more time on the phone and he hung up! After switching doctors (the new dr immediately diagnosed the problem), the office failed to send my files after three requests. Dr. Dasgupta was rude, arrogant, and completely unprofessional. He also tried to bill me for his failure to preauthorize a procedure.

the worst experience I have ever had with a doctor

Posted on April 3rd, 2012

Dr. Dasgupta was both negligent in diagnosing a very serious medical condition and rude. I went to him seeking help for symptoms because he was my OB and he told me the problems were all in my head. He also told me that he spent too much time on me because there was nothing wrong and I was just trying to get out of work. Another doctor addressed the medical condition and I switched doctors, at which point Dr. Dasgupta still had an attitude and blamed the patient. I have never had such a negative experience with any doctor.

Posted on April 1st, 2012

I found Dr. Dasgupta to be negligent in diagnosing problems in both my pregnancy and follow-up. When forced to admit the problems existed he basically blamed me or acted as if the problems were no big deal ( they were).

Good Physician

Posted on October 27th, 2011

Dr. Dasgupta spends as much time as I need with him and does not rush me.

Nice little man

Posted on June 3rd, 2010

DR Dasgupta was very nice and caring and treated me with a lot of respect! Really recommend him!!!

One of the Best

Posted on October 1st, 2009

Dr. Dasgupta is amazing. He was my doctor for the birth of two children. He was so helpful as the first was diagnosed early as having major issues. He was so caring and gave us the best care possible. He was supportive of our decision to see the pregnancy through and shared in the emotion of our son's brief but precious life. I was so grateful for his knowledge and bedside manner. A couple of years later he was there for the birth of a healthy beautiful baby.

Posted on July 24th, 2017