Learn more about Dr. Ranjan Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ranjan Gupta is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gupta
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gupta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ranjan Gupta, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Gupta has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ranjan Gupta MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Ranjan Gupta practice?
- Dr. Ranjan Gupta has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ranjan Gupta practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Costa Mesa, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Huntington Beach, CA and San Bernardino, CA.
See Costa Mesa Surgeons and Costa Mesa Orthopedic Surgeons.