Learn more about Dr. Ranjan Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ranjan Gupta is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ranjan Gupta, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Gupta has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ranjan Gupta MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Ranjan Gupta practice?
- Dr. Ranjan Gupta has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ranjan Gupta practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Costa Mesa, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Huntington Beach, CA and San Bernardino, CA.
See Costa Mesa Surgeons.