Overall Review

3.6

February 24th, 2016
My wife left crying
I went to this office and had a very pleasant experience with a nurse practioner. I recommended my wife go here as well. The doctor was rude and demeaning to her, he belittled her and she left the office crying. This is in no way professional behavior and we will be seeking medical advice elsewhere from now on.

August 24th, 2015
Unbelievable and Insensitive
Judgmental. Also, since he and his wife practice together in the same building I asked if she would perform a routine Pap smear. I was looked at as if I had gone crazy to even insinuate such a demeaning task as a pap. However, the Pap was performed and I was asked to please consult with a GYN next time. Fine. When I presented with intestinal parasites from international travels as a mission worker, he made me feel ridiculed and wanted very much to disprove me even though I had even brought in a valid specimen. I felt he under treated my condition. I also have chronic Lyme that was not diagnosed by him and felt to be stigmatized as a "crazy pain pill seeker" after my complaints of crippling arthritis, extreme fatigue, drenching sweats, my life so compromised I was reduced to a shower seat and wheelchair as needed. After much suffering and hospitalization a very thorough rheumatologist saved my life and I was properly treated after being humiliated by Dr Mahajan and yes, even once being asked to leave his office without being checked as I was tachycardic, profusely losing electrolytes, in dire pain and suffering and so my physical appearance was "grotesque ". The nurse tried to escort me off the premises saying I needed to just simply call 911 and that Dr. M did not have reason to see me. I was saved in that hospital by seeing that rheumatologist whom my husband had sought out and found through a network of other physicians in the Pinellas area. I had no idea that not only did I come back positive for Lyme, but I also had a pituitary adenoma that was wrecking havoc all over my body as well. The office aesthetics are beautiful, that's the only thing I can really say positively.

January 22nd, 2015
You won't find a better doctor or staff in the area. Highly recommended.

November 9th, 2014
Stupid Dr.
He is in it for the MONEY ONLY!!!!

February 28th, 2013
A dedicated medical professional
Dr Mahajan has been my primary doctor for many years and has excelled in his care and analysis of what ails me or other family members. His evaluation has been the basis for moving physical frailties to the much improved categories.