A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ranjan Malhotra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ranjan Malhotra is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ranjan Malhotra, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Malhotra graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Malhotra has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Ssm St Joseph Hospital Of Kirkwood
- St Lukes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ranjan Prakash Malhotra MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ranjan P. Malhotra practice?
- Dr. Ranjan Malhotra has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ranjan Malhotra practices Ophthalmology near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Sullivan, MO and Saint Peters, MO.
See Saint Louis Ophthalmologists.