A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ranjan Roy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ranjan Roy, Neurological Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ranjan Roy, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Roy graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Roy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rowan Regional Medical Center
- Moses H Cone Memorial Hospital
- Wesley Long Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ranjan Shanti Roy MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ranjan S. Roy practice?
- Dr. Ranjan Roy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ranjan Roy practices Neurological Surgery near Salisbury, NC.
See Salisbury Surgeons.