Learn more about Dr. Ranjan Sachdev:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ranjan Sachdev, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sachdev
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sachdev Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ranjan Sachdev, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sachdev graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sachdev has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Easton Hospital
- James B Haggin Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ranjan Sachdev BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ranjan Sachdev practice?
- Dr. Ranjan Sachdev has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ranjan Sachdev practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Great Bend, KS and Harrodsburg, KY.
See Bethlehem Orthopedic Surgeons.