A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ranjan Sachdev:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ranjan Sachdev, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ranjan Sachdev, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sachdev graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sachdev has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Easton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ranjan Sachdev BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ranjan Sachdev practice?
- Dr. Ranjan Sachdev has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ranjan Sachdev practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Easton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Great Bend, KS.
See Easton Orthopedic Surgeons.