A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ranjan Sachdev:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ranjan Sachdev, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sachdev
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sachdev Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ranjan Sachdev, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sachdev graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sachdev has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Easton Hospital
- James B Haggin Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ranjan Sachdev BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ranjan Sachdev practice?
- Dr. Ranjan Sachdev has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ranjan Sachdev practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Easton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Harrodsburg, KY.
See Easton Surgeons.