A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ranjan Sapra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ranjan Sapra is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sapra
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sapra Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ranjan Sapra, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Sapra graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Sapra has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Coastal Communities Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ranjan Sapra MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ranjan Sapra practice?
- Dr. Ranjan Sapra has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ranjan Sapra practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Fountain Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Costa Mesa, CA and Newport Beach, CA.
See Fountain Valley Internists and Fountain Valley Oncologists.