A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ranjan Sapra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ranjan Sapra is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sapra
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sapra Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ranjan Sapra, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Sapra graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Sapra has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Coastal Communities Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ranjan Sapra MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ranjan Sapra practice?
- Dr. Ranjan Sapra has 1 office location.
Dr. Ranjan Sapra practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Fountain Valley, CA.
See Fountain Valley Internists and Fountain Valley Oncologists.