Dr. Ranjan Sapra MD Patient Reviews

2.5

no change

May 13th, 2016
Run
If you value your life you will seek another opinion and doctor immediately. He is rude and Senile and if we stayed with him my wife would not of made it.

February 1st, 2016
Personally i think he is not qualified to be a doctor risk patient's lives.He acts unprofessionally with patients,he ignores their questions,he is always on his phone around them,he talks to them with complete disregard.

February 6th, 2015
Don't go here. There much more better hematologist doctor out there to settle for Dr. Ranjan
I had my appointment with Dr. Ranjan today and it was horrible. I ended at this office because I had a referral from my doctor to see a hematologist. During my visit Dr.Ranjan made it clear that I shouldn't be here. They did some blood work and everything came out normal this time. Dr. Ranjan treats blood disorders and according to him I don't have any. I understand that sometimes in the world of doctors they don't always agree with each other decisions. I only came here because my doctor wanted me to. I don't like disobeying doctor orders. Dr. Ranjan, was actually laughting at me and making rude comments about my visit. He started to talk to me like a child that didn't know anything because my blood work came out normal and he didn't understand why he was here. Like I said before, my doctor sent me here. Dr. Rajan made me feel bad to the point where I actually cried. This visit was a complete disappointment. I waited three months for this appointment to get treated like crap.

March 2nd, 2014
Has been our Oncologist for two patients
We have taken two cancer patients into our home to care for them and Dr. Sapra has been the Oncologist for both. As a caregiver for both, I have found Dr. Sapra to be responsive to my many questions and concerns, more available than I expected (I have his cell #), very responsive to my requests for different or additional pain meds, aggressive with treatment for cancer. The first patient had metastatic colon cancer and the current one has metastatic stage 4 breast cancer. After seeing several other doctors and going to two cancer centers Dr. Sapra was the one that pushed for another biopsy and found she had a third kind of rare breast cancer that no one else had diagnosed. I have found him to be abrupt at times but a genuinely kind and caring man and I am grateful to have him as our doctor. His staff is extremely busy but have always been efficient and helpful to us.

November 15th, 2013
I recommend you find another dr
dr sapra is disorganized, rude, impatient, not easy to talk to, gets irritated if you ask too many questions, his office is a mess and dirty. he confused me for another patient on two separate occasions, and I completely agree with the previous review that he doesn't give you any time to ask necessary questions because he is over booked with a line out the door. you wait for an hour to see him for 10 min. after your time is up, he practically pushed you out the door.I was in the middle of asking him about my treatment plan when he raised his voice and said" thanks for coming to see me, we'll see you next time. bye bye" I told him that I was in the middle of asking him a question and he said, " listen,I can explain it to you but it'll just confuse you because you're not a doctor, now go, we'll see you next time." its better to find a new doctor. avoid at all costs.

April 4th, 2013
Not very good
My GF went to him, she ended up in the Emergency room because he didn't listen to a warning that she had a compromised liver function and he prescribed too much medicine. His staff aren't much better, they've repeatedly been late or negligent about handling paperwork and sending documents to other providers.