A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ranjan Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Kilpauk Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Singh has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- MetroSouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ranjan Bright Singh MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Ranjan B. Singh practice?
- Dr. Ranjan Singh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ranjan Singh practices Anesthesiology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Highland Park, IL.
See Chicago Anesthesiologists.